Someone who seems like a wonderful friend but is really your adversary is known as an envious enemy. When you are present, such a person will generally say positive things about you, but when you are not, he or she will say negative things about you.
In today’s post, we’ll talk about how to pray against envious enemies. Envy or jealousy are two devilish demons. The fruits of the spirit are manifested by the children of darkness, just as they are by the children of light. However, this does not imply that everyone who is envious or jealous of others is demonically possessed. It might be symptoms of wicked machinations in a Christian’s life at times.
One of the many drawbacks of envy is that it prevents individuals who are afflicted from progressing in life. This is due to the fact that they are constantly governed by the time and accomplishments of others.
In the meanwhile, just as each man’s destiny is unique, so is our moment of manifestation. A person who is jealous of another person’s accomplishment or talent will ultimately get frustrated in their attempts to emulate that person’s success or gift, and when it becomes clear that they will never be able to do so, resentment and hate will emerge.
It is no longer normal at this point since the rage and hate might lead to someone doing something very awful to another person. Envy is serious emotion that should not be taken lightly. Another harmful result of envy is that it prevents individuals from expressing God’s purpose for their lives because they are too preoccupied with other people’s lives. Such a person would be unable to follow their desires and attain their life objectives.
While such a person may believe that envy would go after they have accomplished all that the person they are envious of has accomplished, they will soon realize that the spirit is insatiable. Even if they control the whole world, they will still be envious enemies who are fighting to make ends meet. Envy is a negative spirit that should be avoided at all costs.
Cain’s murder of Abel was motivated by envy, which led to God placing a curse on Cain and all of his descendants. Joseph’s brother sold him into slavery out of envy. They were envious of Joseph because his father loved him more than the rest of them; bitterness, rage, and resentment drove them to sell him into slavery because of his goal of grandeur. Because they ultimately bowed to him without realizing it was their brother Joseph, the finale of their narrative became a sad one.
You can see how the spirit of envy restricts God’s manifestations in a person’s life. If Jacob is jealous of Esau since Esau was the first to achieve prosperity despite Jacob stealing their father’s blessings. It’s conceivable that Jacob may be so preoccupied with Esau’s life that he will overlook a crisis in his own life that requires God’s intervention.
God despises jealousy because it’s as if we’re telling God that He hasn’t done anything beneficial for us when we’re envious of other people’s blessings or gifts. Meanwhile, we would have lost sight of the many blessings that God has bestowed upon us while pursuing the shadow of the little item we have yet to get.
When you have a sensation of jealously or envy, it’s preferable to battle it with prayer before it grows into greater evil. Here are some effective anti-jealousy and anti-envy prayers.
Prayer against envy
Greetings, Lord God! I’ve come before you today to tell you about the suffering I’ve been in for quite some time. When I see other people achieving more than I do, I am envious, and I am envious when I see other people smiling. And I am well aware that this is contrary to your command in Romans 12:15 that we rejoice with those who rejoice. My envy burns so hotly in my heart that I create contempt for everybody who succeeds. In the name of Jesus, I ask that you would assist me in removing the heart of jealously and envy from my life.
You proclaimed, Lord Jesus, that we should love one another as much as our heavenly father loves us. You realized that love is the universal remedy for all diseases. In the name of Jesus, I pray that instead of envy and jealousy, you would establish a loving heart inside me.
It is stated in the Book of Genesis that every tree that my father did not plant would be removed. I know you did not sow jealously and envy in me, but the adversary did. In the name of Jesus, I offer you complete access to my life and being so that you might demolish the devil’s works in my life.
Father, I hope that you will grant me a grateful heart that will allow me to revel in my joy. Lord Jesus, I pray that you would grant me the grace to be content with the wonderful things you have done for me while looking forward to the bigger things you will accomplish in the future. I ask your pardon for my jealously and envy, which makes it seem as though you have done nothing beneficial for me. Lord, I beg your forgiveness; Lord, pardon me; Lord, wash away my guilt in the name of Jesus by the precious blood you shed on the cross of Calvary.
Jesus, Lord, In the name of Jesus, I pray that you would grant me the grace to express myself through you. I know I have the finest gifts from you, Lord Jesus, and I know I have the best of all benefits from you. In the name of Jesus, give me the grace not to wish I was someone else; I know I’m the best version of myself; grant me the grace to always take pride in that.
In the name of Jesus, I come against every spirit of hatred and resentment that I usually feel anytime I witness someone growing. In the name of Jesus, I will begin to display all of the fruit of the spirit from now on.
Prayer against envious enemies
- Every war in my life that is raging out of envy, disperse by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of God, deliver me today in the name of Jesus.
- In Jesus’ name, seal the doors of demonic incursion into my life with the blood of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, chop off any wicked legs that are functioning for my cause.
- In the name of Jesus, I vomit every demonic deposit in my life.
- In the name of Jesus, I demand divine redress for any damage done to me by the use of my photographs and other personal things.
- In the name of Jesus, wherever my name is invoked for evil, Holy Ghost fire will answer them.
- In the name of Jesus, let the evil hands that are working against my prosperity in life wither and perish.
- In the name of Jesus, let the blood of Jesus remove all unprofitable friends from me.
- In the name of Jesus, Holy Ghost fire, sweep away every unpleasant companion in my life.
- In the name of Jesus, every authority that has dug a hole for me, fall into your own pit.
- In the name of Jesus, I chop off every wicked leg laboring for my cause with the sword of Jehovah.
- Powers using my name for evil, your time is up; die, in Jesus’ name.
- In the name of Jesus, create blunders that will expose and embarrass you, you unpleasant friends in my life.
- Get out of my life now by fire, you spirit of error and mistake, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, come into my life today with divine insight that cannot be fooled.
- In the name of Jesus, anointing that breaks the yoke, descend upon my life right now.
- In the name of Jesus, Holy Spirit, incubate me with your fire.
- In the name of Jesus, I order you to fail miserably in every onslaught of envious foes.
- In the name of Jesus, convert the enemy’s pleasure over my life into sadness.
- In the name of Jesus, I will not seek assistance from my adversary.
- In the name of Jesus, let every difficulty that has been brought into my life via demonic companions (such as business, health, marriage, or money) leave its grip today.
- In the name of Jesus, a sword of fire, break off every harmful connection in my life.
- In the name of Jesus, remove my life and destiny from every unpleasant friend (repeat “blood of Jesus” seven times).
- In the name of Jesus, Holy Ghost fire, purify my life.
- In the name of Jesus, remove and burn every tree that the Father did not plant in my life.
- In the name of Jesus, I break and die every conscious and unconscious covenant and soul links that are working against my life.
- By the power of Jesus’ blood, I remove my life from every wicked association and assembly. 1.In the name of Jesus, free me today from the fire of God.
- I claim authority over any curses declared against my life by hostile friends, and I demand them to be broken by the power of Jesus’ blood, in Jesus’ name.
- In the name of Jesus, remove from the mind of hostile friends whatever information that I have revealed with them that they are currently utilizing against me.
- Fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus, every bad buddy who is keeping me from going ahead.
- In the name of Jesus, I return every arrow of envious witchcraft.
- I dissociate myself from any property stolen from me that is on any wicked altar, and I tell you to catch fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every force working against my life must tumble down and perish via the mouth gate.
- In the name of Jesus, I return every ill weight brought into my life by hostile companions to its rightful owner.
- In the name of Jesus, I return every arrow shot into my life by hostile friends.
- In the name of Jesus, shatter every burden of an unkind friend from my life with fire.
- In the name of Jesus, I liberate my wealth from the grasp of hostile friends.
- May the blood of Jesus, shed in the name of Jesus, restore all the harm done to my life by hostile companions.
- By the power of Jesus’ blood and in the name of Jesus, I reclaim all that unprofitable friends have taken from me.
- Thank you, Lord, for rescuing me from the clutches of unpleasant acquaintances.